Monday, November 18, 2013

One Search

From the Feedback box :

G'day, I am having trouble with onesearch. I am trying to access articles in the journal - Pediatrics. One of the articles is - Dietrich KN, Ware JH, Salganik M et al. Effect of chelation therapy on the neuropsychological and behavioral development of lead-exposed children after school entry. Pediatrics 2004;114(1):19-26. I have been able to find it on google scholar. I have been able to find this issue of the journal in the list of ejournals. I have been able to access this article through the ejournals. One search did not find this article. Dave

Library response:


Hello Dave

Thank you for taking the time to provide the feedback, it is very valuable for us to receive this kind of information, particularly when it appears that something odd is happening to one of our resources. I am glad you were able to locate the journal article in question.
I will pass your feedback to our Library Technologies Coordinator who will investigate and identify why the particular article was not available via OneSearch.
Kind regards
Kate

Kate Elder Manager Campus Client Services: Library and Information Services : Library James Cook University, Cairns, QLD 4870  

No comments: